- This was my bag for my day off.
- 15in MacBook Pro.
- Power cord.
- Folder full of photo contracts and passport application.
- DMZ Vol 6 - just started it.
- Moo card.
- Binder clip for the cards.
- Keychain from Square-Enix store: Oblivion key blade.
- 3x8gb HDSC cards.
- Skullcandy headphones.
- Pens. A different fountain pen, the same ballpoints, plus a nice pen from customers I supported in Seattle.
- Nikon D90! 50mm 1.8f mounted.
- 105mm VR Micro Nikkor.
- IR remote for Nikon.
Pooh Bear not included. All together, the bag weighed 19.7 pounds.
So, after a stupid amount of wrangling, I got the style sheet to finally completely apply to pieces of my template site. I ultimately settled on hand-made frames and SimpleViewer because iWeb's versatility sucks ass. I just wanted to allow full horizontal width in the main frame and iWeb couldn't do that. The hell?
Guh. Any way, you can see the test here: http://abmann.net/ABMann.html
Aperture has a plugin to generate SimpleViewer galleries for me so that seems the easiest solution. Now, I need to figure out how to incorporate my LJ into it. And maybe a pro blog. And a "Buy Prints" feature.
So much left to do. But at least the template is mostly ready... until I decide to change it again.
Today? Bowling with nyxx_j.
Tomorrow? Brunch and then Tea with all_roped_up. I think, Need details on that still. :)