- WHY YOU ASK?
- They gave us free beer when we had to wait for them to find the one we ordered.
- Dozens of Belgian Triples!
- A knowledgeable and helpful waitstaff.
- I could see into the kitchen.
- So much lardon in my stew.
- My first mussel experience.
- The best aioli I've ever had.
- An exceptionally well balanced mousse.
Yeah. Fantastic meal. We tipped her 47% of the bill. The owner even came and chatted to us about the beer we ordered because he hadn't tried it yet.
In other news, dinner with sculplady tonight. Butterflies.
Focal Length: 105mm
What photography blogs do you read?
What twitter people/things do you follow?
I am hankering for new media consumption.