4 miles total last night. I wanted to do 5 but after running into a treadmill, I thought I'd best leave. Also, i had an minor asthma attack at lap 25 which worries me. Hopefully just winter.
Fox and I spent the evening cuddling under blankets playing games again. That was nice. We've become video game junkies.
I'm glad you mentioned games!
- List of game stuff:
- Mirror's Edged shipped today (I got the collector's edition with nifty bag [I'm a bag whore, I know]). So not getting to that for a while.
- Never going to finish Assassin's Creed....
- Took the "lawbringer" in Fallout when I reached level 14. I can take a finger from any evil NPC and sell it to the Regulators.
- Subsequently, I raided Paradise Falls for fun and took out all the slavers.... and inadvertently completed parts of the Main Quest three quests ahead of where I am. :)
- I found Harold the Mutant from the two previous Fallout games.
- Scrounger perk is awesome. I have 600 shotgun shells, 700 10mm bullets.
Photo: The childish (child-like?) nature of this post seems to fit the tree house at Epic. It's really nice. I took this photo in September with alyska while it was still warm. I bet it is really, really cold in there now.
Fun note: alyska left her bag on the table when we climbed into the loft. I had fun painting it out. Aperture's healing and clone tools are just spectacular. The clone tool functions like a heal brush in that after you paint your stroke, it calculates and fades/aligns lines and edges as if it were blending a heal stroke. So great.
Now, to find coffee!
---I found coffee! Now...
New first family code names are awesome:
President Barack Obama: Renegade
First lady Michelle Obama: Renaissance
First daughter Malia Obama: Radiance
First daughter Sasha Obama: Rosebud
The speakers on my Mini are really loud. Wow.