Just a quickie this morning.
Last run time: 27 minutes
Last run distance: 2.75 mile
Mapmyrun.com: Sunday morning quickie
Total Mileage: 48.9!
Next milestone: 50 miles
Current weight: 194.4
I will finish up my first 50 miles tonight! Holy crap!
Reply to this post with the word MEME and I will pick six of your icons.
Make a post (including this info) and talk about the icons I chose.
Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
Meme sheepery from Queen Jacquelyn, The Mighty:
1. . I summarize with this link. The bunny's name is Oolong and he is adorable. I did a post three years ago where I made pancakes on my head but the server holding those pictures is long gone.
2. Lyrics from Buffy: The Muscial. James Marsters sang this song and I FUCKING LOVE. It's my tired/hurting icon.
3. kingfox started this (I think). After the 2000 election a group of us were sad my Gore's loss. We decided that it was all assfingers' fault and started an LJ campaign against him winning again in 04. After the 04 election I changed mine to 08 because I like the icon. :D
4. An infrequently used geek icon. Stranger in a Strange Land is one of my favorite scifi books ever. I adore the concept of "grok" and expect you all to eat my corpse when I die.
5. The image is from Sleeper, my favorite Woody Allen movie. He's holding the orgasmatron which does exactly what you think. The text comes from this Sinfest comic.
6. Art from an Italian exercise/sport drink ad campaign. kiwikat osted it in one of her stolen art posts adn I turned it into my fat icon. Generaly whn I post about weight, it's after a run so my running icon tends to win out. I like the image; it speaks to me and my constant weight struggle.