- Less random,
- I'm bad at going out.
- I HATE teen skateboarders at 2 am outside my apartment on Monday morning.
- I miss read my Jupiter-8 lens and may have under exposed a bunch of frames.
- I HEART my zorki tons already.
- I think I finally have a hero [flash, sfw] for the first time in my life.
- Roasting meat that is still a touch frozen in the middle takes for ever.
- But it doesn't ruin it.
- Help: My MacBook won't recognize the HP photosmart scanner. How do I make it scan?
Note: Printer/scanner combo is attached to my airport. I have downloaded HP's Mac software.
- Yay phoenix_snake!!!
- Ostrich smells so good when cooking.
- I went music crazy yesterday and added half a gig of music through Frugal Muse and iTunes
Autumn is the greatest thing ever since Spring.
- New albums purchased
- God Shuffled his Feet - Crash test Dummies
- Songs of the unforgiven - Crash Test Dummies
- Puss 'N Boots - Crash Test Dummies
- i - The Magnetic Fields
- Daughtry -Chris Daughtry (I mixed this band for Marc Broussard cuz I lose)
- Some Great Reward - Depeche Mode
- Greatest Hits - Captain Jack
- Broken - NIN
- Mystic Groove - Various
Anyone have KT Kunstall's album I could savagely vike?