Want to go phlogging. Weather isn't cooperating what with the rain. I suppose were I to agree with the Lomographic Society's Rules of
1. Take your LOMO everywhere you go and whenever you go.
2. Use it any time - day or night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
4. Shoot from the hip.
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
6. Don't think.
7. Be fast.
8. You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured on film.
9. You don't have to know afterwards, either.
10. Don't worry about the rules.
Aren't 4 and 7 the same thing assuming "shooting from the hip" is a euphemism for shooting quickly? Unless these crazy Russian photographers literally mean I should shoot from the hip. In which case getting close is sorta pointless, especially if rule 8 applies.
Silly. Silly rules.
I got nothing else. Want photo time, durn it. Stupid rain.
PS: The worst thing ever happened last night. We were watching TLC - L.A. Ink specifically. on of the splash screen popups said "Your watching. L.A. Ink." Your? YOUR???