- MySpace is tolerable with Adblock in full force.
- I no longer view cycling to work as exercise.
- Timbuk2 messenger is nearly exactly the same as Red monster.
- Two differences: Red cannot be worn like a laptop case and has extra fabric on the shoulder strap connections to help it conform to your back.
- Crumpler doesn't make a 15" laptop case with moderate pocket space
- You get either a lot (The Considerable Embarrassment) or none (The Skivvy 15).
- I'm sorely tempted to make my own laptop bag.
- Darth Kitty.
- I'm sick of doing dishes. I'm going to stop eating or only eat cold finger food.
- I have corn on my desk.
- I understand my camera's light meter. Now, nearly no picture is wasted (exposure-wise).
- Eye candy at work.
I just had a random thought about Andy Warhol.
(Happy belated birthday, you crazy, dead, peeing-on-copper artist I adore)
Now if my legs would catch up to my face and arms, THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE.