Thanks to all who responded to yesterday's post(s). Many good thoughts.
I'm really not feeling up to working today.
So, I may be painting the bedroom Saturday. Anybody know a good way to do that efficiently? I've never painted a room before.... Current plan is 5ish buckets of pain. Rollers. Tarp. Attack.
Ok ok. I realize it's not that easy. Here's my real plan.
-Paint 3 in strip out from corner with angle/corner brush.
-Paint in medium sized squares with roller to avoid striping.
Ceiling - must be done separately
-Paint three in strip out from corner as above.
-Paint in long stripes short ways across ceiling.
Fox: We may need to sleep on the air matress. I'm going to start the moment I get up Saturday so there's more drying time.
Sidenote: Anyone actually like painting and want to help me out Saturday morning?
Stolen from labelle77's MySpace blog.
Part 1: The Birth of You
- Were you a planned baby?:
I was neither planned nor wanted by my father. My mother told him to piss off, she was keeping me.
- Were you the first?:
I was the last.
- Were your parents married when you were born?:
Yup. Divorced when I was 12.
- What is your birth date?
The day I was born?
Part 2: The Family
- How would you describe your family?:
My brothers were hhell spawn. My eldest sister a physics genius, my elder sister a drug addicted mother. My mother is a crystal chomping hippie that lives in Sedona, Az and my father probably has Asperger's. Normal.
- Are your parents married? Divorced? Separated?:
My mother left for Arizona on August 28th, 1994. My father has not moved from the living room since. :)
- Siblings or an only child?:
Two brothers, 5 years older, 1 sister 11 years older, one sister 15 years older.
- Which parent do you get along with best?:
I get along with both really well.
- What do you fight about?:
I don't call my mom enough. My father doesn't answer emails.
- Do you have step parents?:
Part 3: The Friends
- Do you have more than one best friend?:
I don't know. I confide in lots of people at the moment but no one knows everything I keep secret.
- Who is your best friend or friends?
lady_fox and nathan_lounge are probably the bestest, I think.
What do you like to do when you are together?:
Usually I'm trying to get nathan_lounge to eat something weird. Fox and I just chew on eachother.
Hmm.. oral fixation.
- Do you share the same interests?:
- Which friend(s) can you tell anything to?:
I keep dark secrets from everybody but I am usually willing to tell anyone anything they ask about directly.
Part 4: Your Personality
- How high/low is your self esteem?:
Last week, very low. Week before, very high. Usually, I'm pretty full of myself. :P
- Do you get depressed about things easily?:
Not depressed, angry. It's easier to get over than depression.
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert?:
Honestly, I don't know any more.
- Do you live life to the fullest?:
According to whose selective judgement?
Part 5: Appearance
- Are you comfortable with the way you look?:
I could use a haircut but no one seems to complain.
- What would you change about your appearance if you could?:
Less retarded skin please?
- Do you have any piercings besides your ears?:
I don't have my ears pierced, you butt head. My eyebrow is pierced.
- Describe your hair?:
Short, messy, brown.
- How do you dress?:
One leg at a time.
Part 6: The Past
- Were you a strange child?:
I was a quiet child.
- What did you use to love that you no longer do?:
Wow, good question. I don't like video games or comic books as much as far as object-oriented love. I still vhave a hopeless crush on some of the girls I knew growing up. In fact, I still think about my first "love" occasionally.
- Do you have the same friends?:
- Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?:
Nope. I even got over my parent's divorce.
Part 7: The Future
- What is your ambition?:
Uh...? I have goals. My ambition is not directly related to standard "work" ambitions with my current job but I'd like to "be more impotrant" in my job, I guess.
- Are you scared of growing old?:
Not any more now that I'm healthy.
- Do you want to get married?
Part 8: The Outdoors
- Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
Indoors, I think. I never really considered. I prefer to be out but tend to be in.
- What is your favorite season?:
- Favorite weather?:
Crisp, cool slightly breezey.
- Do you like walking in the rain?:
Part 9: Food
- Are you a vegetarian?:
I only eat vegetarians, sure.
- What is your favorite food?:
Fried chicken made by me (yay for my lunch today!).
- What food makes you want to gag?:
- What is your favorite dessert?:
Banana ice cream on a brownie.
- What is your favorite restaurant?:
uh...? Not that easy. Break it down my ethnicity and I can answer this.
- Are you a picky eater?:
Not really. If it's not moving I'll try it eventually. 'cept fish roe. Yuck.
Part 10: Relationships and Love
-Are you single or taken?:
-Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?:
It's certanily perplexing, sure.
-Believe in love at first sight?:
Lust at first sight, love at fisrt conversation.