After 7 emails and much math (and a smidgen of hate), Barnes and Nobel has refunded to me money for which I didn't ask. I'm not sure how I like the "throw money at it so it goes away" policy but I essentially get a free book out of my recent orders. Plus, they may have refilled my gift card which may mean more free books. THis shall be invsetigated this weekend.
- Other Things: (because I'm too
- </a></b></a>fox has two days in the hotel business left. (yay!)
- The "Screw You, Hospitality Industry" drink-a-thon is at 7 on Saturday. Email me if you want more details on that.
- </a></b></a>aetrix is OK but not sleeping after her recent near-death experience.
- Steve K. got an LJ: leadacid
- I have three books and Firefly DVDs waiting for me at the apatment offices.
- Work got crazy busy and licensing is a bitch. Why did I become a TL? ;)
- I've been emailing top management people all morning. It's weird.... AND they're responding.
- Zombie Lurch starts at 2pm people on saturday at the Capitol! Spread the word.
- Finally talked with Sev. It wasn't a resolving sotr of conversation but should help facilitate further talks. It was nice.
- I still love Autumn.
- Feel weird about calling </a></b></a>blue... well, out of the blue. Not sure if I'm allowed to do so yet, especially when she's with her primary.
- I'm on the last belt hole on my cool black belt. I am most assuredly a 32in waist now. I'm so close to being able to call myself thin. This is what I looked like 364 days ago! Lookit them chins!
Current images: 10/4/05 and 10/1005.
Oh yeah, I like my ladies. They are keen.
And graydancer has asked nifty questions about states of mind and shibari upon which I wish to expound in the near future.