naked, tie them to a bed post, lick them until they scream, then screw
them until both of you are senseless and unable to screw anymore, then
wait about five minutes and do it all over again, then post this exact
sentence in your journal.
- I broke the 180 barrier. Weight is now 179. Thought I'd get to stop worrying here, but pudge says "NO!"
- Today will be long but end well. Though I do get a team lunch at Laredo's. :)
- I think I'm off to Electric Earth Saturday for caffeine and Psych study. (yes, you should join me)
- Many nifty documentaries came from netflix
- Quantum mechanics, desire and exhaustion make for odd dreams.
Not sure why I was feeling what emotions I was feeling last night. Don't like it though.
Today in science!
French Fries in Childhood Tied to Breast Cancer?
Sure. Why not?
Burns victims healed with foetal skin cells: Swiss researchers
Another reason why it's good science. Though I like the new ring to "children are our future." :)
Every Fourth Russian Resistent to AIDS
A quote from the article:
"Only a handful of people have two identical mutations of the CKR-5. Such people are completely immune [emphasis mine] to AIDS."
Weather aftrmath (so vogue today)
An Epic employee shot a video of the tornado in Stoughton, Wi last evening. MPG 67.1 megs.