LJ, please; let me tell you about my day!
- It was quite nice:
- I woke up at 8:30 to shower and make breakfast before heading to Coffee/Brunch.
- At brunch, I had a surprisingly engaging conversation/ranting at regarding Poly Dynamics which, unsurprisingly, is the emotional cousin of Fluid Dynamics.
- The keys being friction and viscosity.
- I then caught a very uneventful and quick direct flight to Fort Worth from Madison.
- This was followed by a long wait for the rental wherein I was given a PT Cruiser to drive.... just like everyone else.
- Srsly, every coworker with a rental is driving a PT Cruiser. Texas has emasculated me and many, many people today.
- I am not, nor ever shall I be, a soccer mom.
- A fun drive to the hotel which I actually remembered without directions.
- Apparently it pays to come to Dallas three times. Well, unless you factor in the humidity.
- I then met the unabashedly saucy and shockingly attractive chandrielle for dinner.
- There was a large amount of scintillating and hilarious conversation.
- Now I am back at the hotel relaxing and trying to fix the shutter on my camera which has decided to be finicky now that I'm in a new city.
- Commie bastard
Now. I shall sit (no pants!), fix my camera and revel in recent memories, Texan and otherwise!
Edit: Reason shutter wasn't engaging? Finished the roll. That was a fast 36 shots. Good thing I brought more flim[sic]!