Google your name plus the word 'is', in quotes, like this: "Will is".
Then pick the ten best sentences that appear in the results.
- Will is the best revenge
- Will is currently available as a producer for independent musicians
- God's Will Is Mine!
- Right Use of Will is not suppressing or forcing emotional expression;
- Will is a troubled individual.
- Will is an ABC News commentator, Pulitzer Prize winner, and author.
- Will is mainstreamed into a school setting.
- Will is a glimpse of papal life
- Will is Right.
- WILL IS LAWLESSNESS
Kinda hard to find good ones when "will" often refers to free will or a living will.
Edit: Oh dear... I may be out many monies...
Note - Bison jerky + Peach Yoghurt = pretty nasty.