Major thoughts of the day:
1. Larry White has a remarkable resemblence to Dennis the Menace's father.
2. Thom Freeman is a gnome (Hobbit for the LotR folk). He's kinda like a teddy bear with a mix of maybe something evil, but spoke ruefully of the heightened drinking age. He had a penchant for teaching german drinking songs complete with beer.
3. 8am classes are not my cup of tea; rather, it is more like three cups of cappuccino guzzled precisely at 7:54:30
4. Iris is damn sexy in red.
5. John once again proved that he does not understand social situations and still eats one fry at a time while chewing noisily and contemplating the next fervidly.
6. Blinking lights look better not on the ceiling.
7. I clean my room far, far too frequently.
Finally 8. Three monitors makes me feel more isolated from people in my room.
I leave these sad and tired thoughts with the following LJ applet.