Today was an exercise in full-manual, shoot from the hip photography. I pre-focused, set aperture and shutter and went on my way. I was, also, shooting at the classic 35mm reportage distance as I’ve never done that before.
- I learned a few things from the day:</p>
- I still really love street and it will always invigorate me.
- Pre-focusing is actually easier than I thought.
- Shooting from the hip is fun and a good skill to cultivate (the shot above was from the hip).
- 35mm is prefect. Perfect.
- My camera is LOUD.