- You know, stuff. Because I whine too much in longer entries
- No, your Mom's a lemur. Really, you should just accept it.
- Lemurs are serious business.
- I bought a new alarm clock that is far too bright and, I think, it has been screwing with my sleep on top of work stress.
- So I turned the face away from me and only remember waking up when light from downstairs turned on.
- It's nice.
- I'm feeling much better today.
- Ran 4.5 miles yesterday and 7 on Monday. Nothing spectacular but better than nothing.
- I'm not sore today but feel that over-all weariness in my legs.
- Training is going poorly and I'm not sure how much of it was poor sleep or anything else.
- Probably taking the next two days off and do some longer runs this weekend.
- If the allure of the rain doesn't win.
- Focusing a Holga lens is hard dude! The thing completely unscrews if you're not careful.
Now, to get coffee and eat my carrots and sugar snap peas. Mmmm.. breakfast veggies.
A good Inception joke involving BJs and Ellen Page.
I need to figure out a low GI taco shell. Tacos are my absolute favorite post0run foods and going to Taco Bell is really a terrible idea.
Ha! A message from Vibram to imitators.