- Stolen from scrabbled_lives:
- If you wanted to look sexy, what outfit that you own would you wear?
Yeah, that's not happening.
- What dead person would you want to be haunted by?
Samuel Clemens because he was hilarious.
- Do you think children should be sheltered from unhappiness?
No, that just creates emotionally fragile adults that can't deal with adversity.
- What rights should the father have if his unmarried girlfriend wants an abortion?
I'm going to skip this suffice that men should have a hell of a lot more say than is generally allowed in current court rooms.
- If you were trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
- If you joined the circus, which act would you most want to perform?
Assuming I could actually do it well, there was this really awesome large loop dance at Alegria.
- If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
- If you could have personally witnessed an event in history, what would you want to have seen?
The burning of Rome.
- Tell me about something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
What does this even mean? Everything has an explanation, rational or otherwise.
- What did you do for your thirteenth birthday?
Bristol Renaissance Faire! I wore viking horns.
- If you had a chance to make a change in your local community what power and influence would you assume?
Pay teachers what they deserve to attract better teachers.
- You've won a walk-on role on your favorite television show and you get to suggest the new character you play. Which show and what type of character?
Wow, I really don't care about two TV show questions in one survey.
- What habit are you proudest of breaking?
Eating sugar every day.
- What is one cleaning tip you swear by?
A place for everything.
- If you had to verbalize a slogan for your life--something you live by, like a principle--what would it be?
If you don't try, you don't get anywhere. Which is not to say I necessarily live by it well.
- What are you wearing?
Grey shorts, Threadless T.
- What are you doing tomorrow?
Running a very long distance, I think. Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping.
- What did you do today?
Ran a semi-long distance at 6am. Art Fair on the Square. Got a headache. Watched South Park
- What did you do/will you do on your birthday?
Not much this year but it was way better than last year.
- What does your best friend look like?
- How was your last kiss?
Much better than it would have been if I didn't call Fox over to fix it. :)
- Why is your favorite band?
Our Lady Peace.
- Do you have more guy friends or girls? Why?
Girls. I relate better to girls and tend to like more stereotypical girly things.
- What are you looking forward to?
The day after my August deadline.
- How long have you been with your primary?
Over 8 years.
- Why did you take the last pic you took?
The last posted image was a really nice play in Words with Friends. 128 points, yo.
- Who was the last person you hugged and why?
Fox. Because I wanted to kiss her.
Thinking I should carry a film camera around. That usually does will to kick me out of a photographic funk.
Also, my morning run: