jackshoegazer sent me a photo contest to enter and I'm waffling on what to send in. It is very much a Photography competition which is causing me pause to submitr these which are, clearly, digital art.
So.. I dunno.
Another short run today. Fartlek tomorrow. That's just fun to say.
Fartlek. Fart. Lek. Faarrrrrrtleeeeeeek.
- Some amusing fake or dead famous people Twitter feeds I follow:
- President Lincoln - Lincoln's take on modern politics
- President Van Buren- Yup. Van Buren
- President Buchanan - he's pretty cool, really.
- President Jackson - Cheese wedge?
- Walt Whitman- What can I say. His brand of misanthropy is hilarious.
- Charles Darwin- Tweets from the Beagle as adapted from his journals
- EA Poe- especially funny take on life from a terminally creepy man.
- Stewie Griffin!
- Chuck Norris- He'll kick you if you don't follow him.
- Abe Vigoda- he's alive!
Also: Fake Etiquette- because someone needs to formalize Internet Social Protocol.
Your Mom's a twitter fake celebrity.
I faked your mom's twitter celebrity.
I fake tweeted your moms celebrity.
Your mom's just fake.