- This is a list. A list o' things
- I enjoyed shoveling yesterday.
- No, I won't shovel for you.
- I did not enjoy the traffic direction yesterday as I was disallowed from access Raymond Rd for no reasons apparent twice
- There were no hills OR accidents, the police just wouldn't let me through for a right turn in both cases.
- People.. it was snow. Why do you need to drive like maniacs in fresh snow?
- TDS rescheduled my appointment to today from Wednesday and didn't tell me. That was great, wasting 4 hours Wednesday afternoon.
- Bad news at work today which disrupted many of my long-term goals for my team.
- Nothing super bad, and I'm fine, just hindering my VISION(goo).
- Deadwood + Whiskey+ delivery last night = awesome.
- The cats freaked out last night over something in the vents. I think we may have a mouse.
- At 3am, of course.
- I found the main water shut off for the house. This was when
- Fox was showering.
- I was looking for the EXTERNAL water valves.
- It is such a tiny pipe...
- Apparently I have a good chance of winning the Saddleback Leather photo contest. This according to the person taking my submission.
- I dunno, I rather like this one.
- Sublet my apartment!!
- James Lipton's beard will show you how to text proper-like.
Man, drivers and snow. Amirite?Yus13(92.9%)Nuh1(7.1%)
At least they're better drivers than assfingersOh, yes. Very true. So TRUE.3(21.4%)I don't think he can even reach the pedals.11(78.6%)
You know, because he's short.Yeah, I got it. But he's not short.3(21.4%)He is drunk though.11(78.6%)
A LOTMean: 8.43 Median: 9.5 Std. Dev 1.80