I am a bad person for the following reasons:
- I spent $140 this weekend
- 100 of that was on a new webcam which I haven't st up yet
- The rest was on bar hopping with many friends
- I haven't even considered Xmas gifts yet</i>
- I have no clue what to do for lady_fox's birthday
Yesterday was day 'o Buffy. Like 8 hours of watching season (EDIT)
That was out of order. Suffice it to say that this weekend was fun but unproductive. I still have no clue what design to give me website. Yet, things have fallen into place. Next up: get a real camera. I found some for 300 dollars, but I don't trust them. Need to research.
now I feel overwhelmed. My web host doesn't run php, which is ridiculous. Iris is being surly at me to ask for a refund and switch to Addi's weird Mexican host that I know nothing about. How does one say "I'm sorry, I found a better deal. can I have my money back on a domain I've already started using?"
Any way. Looking forward to doing photography semi professionally when I get the site up and a better camera. I think I'll look for places to submit my pictures.
I still need to edit "Inofnography."