- My legs were so stiff yesterday I cramped in my sleep which promptly became cramped in a surprised-to-be-awake-what-the-hell-ow! state.
- My ND4 filter arrived for the SX-70 so I'll be able to use it. I don't know what to do with myself I'm so excited!
- Analog FTW
- Had a great night with lady_fox last night. We failed to attend a trigger-point massage class because it was canceled.
- We thoroughly succeeded in margaritas instead.
- OohhhFiveFingers Moc kangaroo leather toe shoes.
- Today is an Apple event. Rumor mils no longer think a tablet will be released, rather an updated line of iPods and various related upgrades to iTunes and the iPhone.
- I'm selling some Apple stock today which is sad in that I don't want to sell.
- but awesome in that most of the shares I own I bought when it was less than $90/share.
- "It's worth it for a house" is my mantra
Now, for the interactive portion of the show.
I now have a working Polaroid camera. What interesting photography projects ideas do you have?
I had an idea for a group photo project: Choose a day, hour and minute. Take a photo where ever they are in that minute. Post the photos the next day. Sound interesting?Yes6(85.7%)No1(14.3%)
My swine flu could beat up your swine flu.Oh yes.1(14.3%)You keep your pork cough off of me.6(85.7%)