I rearranged my apartment furniture last night.
It was hard, a good work out probably. We have more space and a cozy alcove for TV and Video Games. I'm not sure how I managed to make more space with skewed furniture and strange angles. But I did.
<russian accent>And it is glorious!!!one!eleven</russian accent>
EDIT: Two monitors isn't enough at the momment. I need three on my workstation. :(
EDIT 2: Lacking in substance, I know. I'd like to change that tonight, but I'm far more interested in spending time with lady_fox on her day off and playing Bloodlines. I seem to have taken to talking to myself in my entries.
I hate it when people use the word "proven." This is because of science. Nothing is really proven as an absolute in science. I want a different word that society should use. "Innocent until proved guilty?" I don't like it, proven that is. I've now said that word some many times that it literally has lost all meaning to me. Weird. It's like it doesn't exist in my brain. Even the spelling looks wrong.
LJ doesn't recognoze "proven" as a word. God, that's really strange. I'm beginningto doubt its existence.
prove ( P )
v. proved, proved, or prov·en (prvn) prov·ing, proves
- To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence.
- Law. To establish the authenticity of (a will).
- To determine the quality of by testing; try out.
- To demonstrate the validity of (a hypothesis or proposition).
- To verify (the result of a calculation).
- Printing. To make a sample impression of (type).
- Archaic. To find out or learn (something) through experience.